Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Procrastination Via Blogs

When I first started this blog for a class at school, I figured I'd do my assignments and not really get into the blog world. Slowly, ever so slowly, I've been expanding my horizons in the wide world of blogs. Today, I found my new favorite blog, a blog all about dachshunds!



I've sucessfully wasted two hours of my afternoon googling blogs, and stumbled upon this adorable page. I never dreamt I'd love dachshunds until I started working for my neighbor when I was twelve. She breeds doxies, and after a year or so of working with her, I met the puppy that has been the biggest love of my life.




I've shown you all my dog, Pudgy, before. I was there when he was born and raised him from day one. He's changed my perspective, (and my family's also) on dachshunds, and now I love the short little guys!



The Long and Short if it All has everything to do with doxies and is perfect for those breaks between classes or when I just don't feel like starting that paper yet. I have to be careful though, I already caught myself getting completely lost in it.Their posts suck you in, like The Man of Your Dreams and Awkward Family Dachshund Photos. I mean, come on, even if you don't like doxies, this blog will have you cracking up.

So I'll admit, blogging isn't quite what I thought it was going to be, and I'm glad I took the class. Do you guys have any favorite blogs that aren't well known?

No comments:

Post a Comment