Saturday, February 2, 2013

Wine Bottle Terrarium

So it's winter. Which means the only things to do once it gets dark (at like 4) are watch TV and drink wine. It's a good thing I love both of those activities. But instead of just recycling those bottles (I don't have THAT many, just to clarify) why not upcycle them?

I saw on Facebook an article about a man who's been keeping a terrarium for 40 years without any maintenance! I thought this was super cool and now I want to replicate it. In miniature version.

I only have the bottle right now, but I think today I'll stop by a nursery for the soil and little plants. I'll keep you updated on how it works out!

If you're interested in this project also, I found a great website on how to make your own bottle terrarium.

Does anyone have a terrarium already?


This guy is awesome. I want his terrarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment