Sunday, April 22, 2012

Little Piggy

I want a pig. I told my stepdad, Jeff, I wanted a pet pig and he laughed and said pigs were good for meat. Ok, I understand that, but I can't have just one pet pig?




I know Jeff wants pigs too. His can be for meat, but mine will be for fun. Pigs are good for a lot of stuff. For instance, they will eat anything. I hate throwing scraps of food in the garbage, and when I can, I throw them over the porch railing. Nature will make more use of our scraps than a plastic garbage bag will. But if I had a pig, she could eat all our scraps for us!

Some farmers get pigs to till their crop lands. Since pigs dig for truffles under the soil, they'll churn the dirt for you. We don't really need to do that, but it's still part of my argument.

Anyway, I asked my mom if we could have pigs and she didn't say no. She said we had to put the shed up before we could get some, but that'll be easy. (Anyone up for a good ol' fashioned shed raisin'?) I can't wait to get a little piglet!!

How could you not love that face?

No comments:

Post a Comment