Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my own mom as well as all my mom readers! My mom is the best woman I know, who'd give anything to see her kids happy. She's one of my closest friends, and greatest mentors. She's beautiful, strong, and smart, and I just hope that someday I'll be able to fill her shoes for my own kids. I love you, Mom.

Unfortunately I won't be able to celebrate with my family at my grandparents' house today, since I'll be working all day. But there are still flowers waiting downstairs for my mom to wake up to. I hope all my readers get to spend today with their mothers and let them know how much you love them. Today is all about appreciating our moms, so whatever you do, don't let them cook, clean, or lift a finger!




No comments:

Post a Comment