Friday, May 18, 2012

Everything's Better In Pink

Travis, the guy who rents our farmhouse (like an older extra brother), got me a new toy for my birthday! I'm practicing with it until Jeff teaches me how to shoot the big kid guns.



It's an airgun so it only shoots BBs, which is fine with me. It's an adorable pink, too. Travis knows me well. Just when my mom thought she'd swept up all the little fluorescent BBs from when my brothers had airguns (like ten years ago)... Fortunately for her, I'll keep my shooting outdoors. There's probably a ton of silver BBs lying around the farm and the driveway that I missed picking up. I've been shooting the crap out of old soda cans, cuz it's fun to make them look like swiss cheese when I'm done.


I love my new gun and the pink is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment