Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ten Points for the Jogger, Twenty for the Biker

I'm an occasional runner. When it's sunny and not too hot or cold out. And when I have time to hit the gym at school. But I do thoroughly enjoy running, which is why I can't really yell at the people who run around my streets day and night.

But then, when I run outside, I try not to run down the roads that really should be one-way, or have blind turns, or are thought to be the town's speedway. So why do the residents of my town feel the need to jog on said roads?

It's not just joggers though. There are professional bikers, and even the lunatic moms, and yuppiegawkers, who think taking their child for a stroll through the twisted, windy, backwood roads is a brilliant idea.

Come on, people. They make sidewalks, and treadmills for a reason. You're really no match for my car, it's just illegal to run you over.


No comments:

Post a Comment