Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Maggie

My brother's black lab mix is not the brightest dog we've had. In fact, she's just plain dumb. But she, like many of the girls in my town, makes up for her low IQ with a cute face.

(Please sir, may I have some more?)

I tried to teach her to roll over last night, but she couldn't focus on the cookie AND the movement at the same time. At least when we adopted her, she was previously taught a few things. My favorite is when she holds her leash in her mouth. Since my little dog pulls on his lead during walks, it's nice taking Maggie out. Plus, I bought her a snazzy new collar and leash.


In case you can't see it, she has a pink John Deere lead/collar. She may not be able to learn new tricks, but she's good for playing fetch and going for walks. As dumb as she is, she's our country dog, through and through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment