Saturday, March 24, 2012

New Boots

Before leaving Cheyenne today, the family and I stopped at a Wrangler & Boot Barn store with the intention of purchasing a new pair of cowboy boots.
I was excited because Vans just don't really fit in out here, and I've never had a real pair of cowboy boots. I always had paddock boots which are a different style.

I found a pair that were super comfy but not very flashy or catchy. They're perfect for general wearing, which I found out tonight, but I'll get to that in a second. The second pair it took me a while to find. I didn't want anything too flashy or uncomfortable. I ended up finding a nice pair of boots that I'll wear for events or occasions. 



I'm super excited about my new boots. They're both cute styles and look much better than plain tennies. As for the first pair, I wore them as soon as we got into the car to leave for Buffalo. When we got there, I wanted to see a movie but my family had other ideas, so they dropped me off at the tiny theater that only plays two movies at a time while they went out to dinner. 

Afterwards, I had to walk about two and a half miles through this small town to get back to the hotel. If my new boots weren't broken in before, they most certainly are now. Like true cowboy boots though, they held up perfectly and my feet don't hurt at all. 

So, cheesy moral of my story: If you're looking for a new pair of boots, make sure you love them in the store, because they'll love you back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment