Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Blog Class Activity

We had to do this writing activity in blogging class tonight. We were to write past and present obsessions on notecards and shuffle them, then pick one of each and write a post about the topics. My two: Danica Patrick and Spongebob.







Okayyy....

I will willingly spend hours upon hours watching these two topics on TV (as long as it's not 70 and sunny, that's riding weather). Even though Spongebob is still an obsession, it started in childhood. Danica is new, and she fuels my NASCAR obsession. Spongebob can't drive, due to a lack of his boating liscence, but Danica does drive. Fast. Although, from what I've seen this season so far, they have the same crash ratings.









 Amusing, yes. This is all I could come up with for this activity, but I still greatly enjoyed it. Sorry it has nothing to do with the farm!

1 comment:

  1. Spongebob's face looks like yours. "Drive Danica! Drive like you're not in a coma!"

    ReplyDelete