Sunday, March 18, 2012

Are We There Yet? (Ohio-Indiana-Illinois)

That's as far as we got today. Most of the day consisted of corn, corn, and more corn. We went straight through Columbus and Indianapolis, and we got to see the Lucas Oil Stadium where the Colts play. Although, when we passed there was some kind of motocross event going on and my brother pouted since we couldn't stop.



I got tons of great pictures of pretty clouds (one of my secret fascinations) and I tried to capture the awesome thunder storm we eventually ran into before getting to the hotel. Since there wasn't much else to look at, I tapped into my backpack of entertainment and managed to finish the second Hunger Games book (I'd recommend the series). All in all, it was a relaxing day in the truck. The best part of the day--the Walmart in Illinois played country music. I'm moving here.


My brother and I at the rest stop.

Corn, corn, corn.

Nap time.

Clouds!

2 comments: