Thursday, March 22, 2012

Books!!

I thought I'd give you guys a break from my vacation posts. =)

I LOVE reading. Love it, love it, love it. Since I've spent about 5 days in the car so far, I've finished two books cover to cover, and have three more waiting. I finished book 2 & 3 of The Hunger Games, which I will again, recommend to readers. It took a little self-convincing to pick the first up but I haven't regretted it.



I have the Two Towers (Lord of the Rings) halfway read, but I lost it a few weeks ago and miraculously found it before leaving, so I'll have to reread some to remind myself where I left off.

I also have Inheritance (Book 4 of the Eragon series) started, but I'm savoring it because it's one of my all-time favorite series.

And I snagged The Maze Runner in Walmart today. Just read a few pages, but I don't have an opinion on it yet since I've barely started.

Anyways, like I said, I love reading. I like to think I read a variety of genres. So, if you want to have an in-depth discussion about something we've both read, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!


No comments:

Post a Comment