Friday, March 16, 2012

Laundry Change

I strategically do the laundry every couple of weeks. Normally my mom does it, which is super nice and I love her for it, but every now and then I'll do a load or two of my own stuff. This way, I have a legitimate reason to run around with my nose to the floor and pick up all the loose change. Today I made $3.61 in just a handful. Jackpot!





Ps: This is not my jar, but I have one exactly like it, saving up for a trip to Australia.

Does anyone else save up their laundry change for exciting splurges?

2 comments:

  1. I followed the link from Ginnys Thats Church to your blog. This was funny as my ex wife and I used to save all our laundry change for the year and that amount was the mad money and determined where the vacation was that year. If one of us had an idea for a more expensive place we sure washed a lot of $100.00 bills. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog! Vacation change is a fantastic idea haha I hope you got to vacation to some nice places =)

      Delete