Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just Another Month

The beginning of March only means one thing to me: one more month until Spring and my birthday. My birthday this year will be awesome because I'm finally turning 21. But right now I'm more focused on Spring. I love Spring. Who doesn't? Warm air, birds, less layers--it's fantastic.

Last year around this time, my brother and I visited my grandparents' farm to go fishing. All we had were two old fishing rods that were my granddad's, but we didn't care. We just wanted to fish.



We didn't catch anything that day, but my brother had a few short conversations with an angry momma goose. Like any other goose, she hissed at him in warning to stay away from her eggs. Like any other teenager, it took the very angry papa goose to come chase him off.


I can't wait for March to be over with so I can go fishing again! What do you guys do at the beginning of Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment