Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Are We Home Yet? (Home Sweet Home)

We left Minnesota at 7am yesterday. We drove straight through Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and finally Pennsylvania.

All in all, the drive was long and uneventful, with plenty of nice farm scenery to look at, but that's it.We pulled into the driveway at 3am this morning. Even then, I couldn't sleep in my own bed because I made a commitment to house/dog sit for my vet (who babysat Pudge all week also). So I threw my luggage into my car and drove off at 3:30.

 It feels good to be home but I'd have liked to sleep in before jumping out of bed again at 8 to go to class. Even though I'm not staying at my house, (I've stayed at my vet's before) it's just as relaxing after ten long days in the car. And I'm beyond happy to sleep with my puppy at my side again.

Thanks for following my vacation posts, hope you enjoyed the trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment