Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Fire!

Since I don't know when his real birthday is, because I adopted him from a friend, I'm making the day I brought him home his birthday. Which was yesterday! I just found the pictures on my computer of the day I got him. He was soooo tiny!!



I was afraid he'd get stepped on or hit on the road when he was that little so he had to stay in his cage most of the day. But every night I went to the barn and let him out, and spent hours playing with him. As a kitten, he got himself into all kinds of mischief.



Now, everybody wants to take him home because he's so friendly and fluffy. I can't wait until I move into an apartment and I can take him with me. Even though he was raised in the barn, he'd be much happier napping in my lap.



He was trying to eat a marshmallow that kept sticking to his paw.


And he still finds ways to cause trouble even though he's a year old now.



Plus, it's super cool that I got new piglets on the same day, a year after I got Fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment