Monday, May 13, 2013

You Ate What??

One summer I went to a super big horse show in Massachusetts. My friend's mom drove the truck and trailer with teenage Meredith and me in the backseat. It was an eight hour drive with a few complications, but otherwise a fun trip. We packed a cooler with fruits, sandwiches, and Meredith's favorite yogurt, YoBaby. 

After we arrived, got the horse settled in at the show grounds, and retired to our hotel, we were lying in the dark discussing our most recent meal (for some strange reason). 

"I ate a PB&J sandwich."
"I ate a banana."
And the best line of the night was Meredith's: "I ate YoBaby."

And thus, twenty minutes of giggling ensued before we actually fell asleep. 

Five years later, none of us can walk past the yogurt aisle without giggling. 


No comments:

Post a Comment