Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers! I spent the day at my grandparents' farm with half of my cousins. We couldn't have asked for better weather, better company to enjoy it with, or better food.



While the turkey cooked, the boys played some football and a few of us went fishing at the pond. We didn't catch anything because the fish just weren't biting (I told my littlest cousin the fish were having their own feast at the bottom of the pond).


Their farm is one of my favorite places to be. It has so many memories from spending my childhood with my seven cousins, climbing things, playing in the woods, fishing, all the things kids on a farm love to do. 


I hope everyone had as wonderful a Thanksgiving as I did. We had so much food and pie, nobody went home hungry. I'm looking forward to a slice of leftover blueberry pie for dessert tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment