Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Community Day Fun

With the new park behind my house came new headaches. Our favorite is the town's Community Day. Since the Park is in Town-Timbuktu, they have to post arrow signs for people to find it, which happens to be at the intersection of my house and my stable. Oh what fun.

For four years, my friends and I tormented the Park's signs. If they were dumb enough to put up arrows that moved, we were smart enough to move them. We caused all kinds of traffic jams, and sat back snickering in the front lawn.

Well, finally the town got creative and painted blue signs on the road at every intersection, pointing which way to go to get to the Park. Thus, putting an end to our mischievous pranks. Or so they thought. If different colored signs painted the opposite directions on the road show up Community Day morning this year, I can't tell you who did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment